Te Kakano nurses are happy to see any one for any health advice, education or support. They will work with other health providers (e.g. GPs) to enable the best care for you.
- Tamariki Ora checks
- Rangatahi checks
- Cervical smears
- Sexual Health checks and contraception advice
- Pregnancy Testing
- Weight Monitoring
- Blood Sugar and Blood Pressure checks
- Heart, Diabetes and Breathing checks to identify your risk of illness
- Access to a Podiatrist
- Access to a Dietician
- Helping you develop a Health Plan to meet your goals
- Helping you know who and what is available to meet your health needs.
Clinic Dates for 2023
Mataura Community Nurse Clinics